Pengaruh Makna Kerja Terhadap Keterikatan Kerja Pada Guru Yayasan X di Jakarta

Puspita, Maya (2014) Pengaruh Makna Kerja Terhadap Keterikatan Kerja Pada Guru Yayasan X di Jakarta. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Tarumanagara.

[img]
Preview
Text
ABSTRACT.pdf

Download (269kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the meaning of work effects on work engagement. There are three types the meaning of work. Meaning of work refers as calling, job and career. This study included 181 participants who worked as a teacher by using a quantitative non-experimental approach. Analysis of data using multiple linear regression with SPSS for Windows ver. 18.0. The results showed that simultaneous the meaning of work effect on work engagement with F value = 39.916 and significant value (p) 0.000 < 0.01. Meaning of Work can explain the work engagement at 40.4%, while the remaining 59.6% can be explained by other variables. If partially tested, only the meaning of work as calling that have a significant influence on work engagement (t = 2.891, p = 0.004 < 0.01 and beta = 0.729). It can be concluded that participants who had meaning of work as calling will have work engagement.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Subjects: Skripsi/Tugas Akhir > Fakultas Psikologi
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Psikologi
Depositing User: PSI PSIKOLOGI ADMIN
Date Deposited: 04 Feb 2019 04:15
Last Modified: 04 Feb 2019 04:15
URI: http://repository.untar.ac.id/id/eprint/10056

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item