Peran Dukungan Sosial dan Stres Akademis terhadap Coping Penyelesaian Studi (Studi pada Mahasiswa Semester Akhir yang sedang Mengerjakan Skripsi)

Anwar, Amanah (2014) Peran Dukungan Sosial dan Stres Akademis terhadap Coping Penyelesaian Studi (Studi pada Mahasiswa Semester Akhir yang sedang Mengerjakan Skripsi). Masters thesis, Universitas Tarumanagara.

[img] Text
307.pdf

Download (33kB)

Abstract

Stressor is perceived to threaten the lives of students upon completion of the thesis more than one semester. Stress conditions encourage students to seek social support to completion of the thesis, its called as coping completion of the study. The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of social support, and academic stress to coping completion of studies from the students in the college who currently working thesis. The sample of this study are 384 (according to 9 faculties,19 courses at private colleges X in West Jakarta). The sampling technique used in this study is the probability sampling technique with proportional stratified random sampling. Measurements were performed using a questionnaire from Lazarus (1992) about the Way of Coping Questionnaire (WCQ), academic stress, and social support measurement tools developed by the Institute for Research and Measurement Faculty Psychology, Tarumanagara University, Jakarta. The results of the regression analysis with ANOVA test, indicate there are significant influence of social support and stress academically to coping completion of the study (F = 30.071, p < 0.05). The contribution of social support and stress academically to coping completion of the study was 13.6% while the remaining 86.4% influenced by another factors (R Square = 0.136). The results of the regression analysis t test, obtained a significant influence of social support to coping completion of the study (t = 6.129, p < 0.05), and found a significant influence of academic stress to coping completion of the study (t = 4.398, p < 0.05). Nevertheless, a significant effect of academic stress on coping completion of the study should be interpreted with caution.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: social support, academic stress, coping completion of the study, the college who currently working thesis.
Subjects: Thesis
Skripsi/Tugas Akhir > Fakultas Psikologi
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Psikologi
Depositing User: PSI PSIKOLOGI ADMIN
Date Deposited: 12 Feb 2019 07:20
Last Modified: 12 Feb 2019 07:20
URI: http://repository.untar.ac.id/id/eprint/10764

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item