Sistem Pakar Untuk Mendiagnosis Penyakit Kejiwaan Skizofrenia

Lubis, Chairisni and Dharmawan, Agus Budi and Martalisa, Martalisa and Komala, Lucy (2014) Sistem Pakar Untuk Mendiagnosis Penyakit Kejiwaan Skizofrenia. Karya Ilmiah Dosen (1A). pp. 35-130. ISSN 978-979-1194-11-2

Full text not available from this repository.

Abstract

In this application, designed a system of Rule-Based Expert System for the diagnosis of psychiatric disease schizophrenia using the method of certainty factor and Bayesian Probability for knowledge acquicition. Input data in the form of medical records be obtained from Psychiatric Hospital Dr. Soeharto Heerdjan Grogol. Data obtained will be used for establish rules, then the rules would be the value calculated in advance using the method of certainty factor. Calculations with certainty factor have a value MB, MD, and CF. After the value of MB, MD, and CF obtained the value will be stored in the existing database and in Bayesian Probability need value Prior, LS, and LN. Testing results indicate a diagnosis of psychiatric disease schizophrenia this system using Certainty factor have level of accuracy 88, 75%, using Bayesian Probability have level of accuracy 91, 25%.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: Karya Ilmiah Dosen > Fakultas Teknologi Informasi
Divisions: Fakultas Teknologi Informasi > Teknik Informatika
Depositing User: Puskom untar untar
Date Deposited: 30 Mar 2017 01:32
Last Modified: 30 Mar 2017 01:32
URI: http://repository.untar.ac.id/id/eprint/191

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item